DLA JETS Unrestricted and SB
Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) J6 Enterprise Technology Services (JETS)
Credence is a prime contractor on the DLA JETS Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. Under this contract, Credence supports the technology and IT requirements of the DLA Information Operations Division (J6). The intent of this IDIQ contract is to provide the full range of IT services, including technical and management expertise that supports applications, software, hardware, infrastructure, and systems across the DLA IT Enterprise.
Credence’s support can include the following various subject matter areas:
- IT Solutions
- Technical Support
- Maintenance and Sustainment
- Operations Support
- Application Development
- Maintenance and Technical Support
- Lifecycle Management
Additionally, the acquisition also supports administrative program management support for IT program offices and DLA J6. While JETS primarily supports DLA IT services requirements, the resultant contracts will also allow for de-centralized ordering by other DoD agencies to meet their technology and IT requirements.
Scope of Awarded Contract
Credence has been awarded all three business size categories:
- Group C – 8(a) businesses, eligible to compete in all groups (include ability to win 8(a) sole source, <$4 million)
- Group B – Small Business, eligible to compete in Groups A and B
- Group A – Unrestricted, eligible to compete in Group A only
Credence has been awarded all 21 Task Areas:
- Task Area 1 – Network and Telecommunication Services
- Task Area 2 – Technology Services
- Task Area 3 – Stakeholder Integrated Services (SIS)
- Task Area 4 – Defense Business System (DBS) Life Cycle Management: Acquisition, Sustainment, Maintenance and Technical Support
- Task Area 5 – Lifecycle Program Support Services
- Task Area 6 – Information Assurance (IA) Support (Certification & Accreditation)
- Task Area 7 – Information Assurance (IA) Technology Assessment
- Task Area 8 – Information Assurance (IA) – Cybersecurity Assessment Program (CAP)
- Task Area 9 – Information Assurance (IA) Support for the Enterprise
- Task Area 10 – Task Order (TO) Project Management Support
- Task Area 11 – Virtual Workforce Training
- Task Area 12 –Technology Evaluation Support
- Task Area 13 – Enterprise Support Services
- Task Area 14 – Financial Budget and Cost Support
- Task Area 15 – Configuration Management Support
- Task Area 16 – Systems Engineering Support
- Task Area 17 – Enterprise Architecture Support
- Task Area 18 – Enterprise Data Strategy Support
- Task Area 19 – Test and Documentation Support
- Task Area 20 – IT Process Management Support
- Task Area 21 – IT Audit Readiness Support
Features and Benefits
For its eight-year contract period, JETS is the go-to, agency-specific contract vehicle for all IT work released by DLA J6. Credence is exceptionally positioned for success with this vehicle for the following reasons:
- Credence is in the unique position of having won DLA JETS in all three business categories and all 21 Task Areas, making us eligible to compete for all work released under JETS. This makes us the ideal teaming partner for both awardees in Groups A and B who are not competitive for 8(a) work and for companies without this vehicle that are interested in the DLA space.
- As a Group C awardee, Credence is eligible for 8(a) sole source work valued at up to $4 million.
- Credence will remain eligible for all JETS work, including 8(a) competitive and 8(a) sole source, for the five-year base contract period.
- Team Credence is comprised of numerous companies, each of whom has unique technical capabilities that ensure the highest-quality services to the Government.
JETS is also available to all agencies in the DoD, which further increases our opportunity for success. With the help of our partners, Credence is excited to expand our footprint at DLA.
Contractor DUNS Number
Period of Performance
January 4, 2017 – January 3, 2022, plus three-year Option Period from January 4, 2022 – January 3, 2025
For detailed information on how Credence can meet your needs using this contract, please contact:
Jack Ahuja, Principal
Office: (571) 395-8824 | Toll Free: (888) 459-2430 | Fax: (202) 315-3030