Air Force VAULT SME Unrestricted
Visible Accessible Understandable Linked Trusted (VAULT) Subject Matter Expert (SME) Acquisition
The purpose of this contract is to obtain contracted Visible Accessible Understandable Linked Trusted (VAULT) Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to advise on and/or perform:
- Data preparation and architecture
- Development of agile algorithmic solutions
- Evaluation and/or execution of data governance and data maturity models
- Data analytics using state-of-the-art mathematical and machine learning/artificial intelligence techniques
- Other data analytic lines of research/effort
This requirement is derived from the SAF/CO mission directive mandating the chief data officer and the broader Air Force community utilize data as a strategic asset. The Air Force Chief Data Officer’s primary role is to ensure that timely high-quality data is available to internal and external stakeholders to fulfill mission requirements.
Scope of Awarded Contract
Services and deliverables include Data Analytics as a Service categories: Data Acquisition, Preparation & Architecture; Agile Algorithm Solutions; Data Governance; Data Analytics; and Data Environment Development.
All task order requests under $25M shall be routed, coordinated, and approved by the Contracting Officer Representative. All task order request over $25M shall be made through and approved by SAF/CO prior to submission to AFDW/PKS for solicitation and award.