July 21, 2014 – As a result of Credence’s commitment to excellence, innovation, and customer service, the company is the recipient of multiple, successive awards. Credence’s noteworthy awards include:
- 2013 GovCon Awards, Small Business Contractor of the Year
- Washington Technology Fast 50, two consecutive listings in 2014 and 2013 (ranked #21 amongst all companies in the Federal market in 2013)
- Inc. 500 | 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies, three consecutive listings in 2014, 2013, and 2012 (ranked #58 among government services firms in 2013)
- Fast 50 Asian American Businesses, four consecutive listings in 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011
“The credit for our success goes to our people, and these awards are acknowledgement of their commitment to our clients”
– Prashant Gaur, President of Credence.
The annual Washington Technology Fast 50 rankings commemorate a celebration of achievements from some of the most successful small businesses in the market. Credence has been listed in the rankings for the last two consecutive years, substantiating an ability to adapt and change with the Federal and commercial markets. The annual rankings are based on five years of revenue to calculate a compounded annual growth rate. More information can be found at: Small Business
ABOUT CREDENCE: Credence provides innovative management and technology consulting, strategy, and advisory services to government agencies ”delivering results quickly and cost effectively. Credence serves in an independent and objective capacity to support the mission and goals of government programs that are undertaking Business Transformation and Information Technology Modernization initiatives. The company’s capabilities include Program and Portfolio Management, Enterprise Integration, ERP, GIS, Data Integration, Enterprise Architecture, and Business Intelligence. They use a systematic approach that combines industry-accepted processes and best practices with active stakeholder involvement to deliver customer-focused solutions.
Contact: Credence Public Relations at PR@credence-llc.com or at (703) 992-0093.